I recently received two awards from fellow bloggers and the name of the game is to answer some fun questions and list some facts about oneself. I know that I love to read what others write, so hopefully I came up with something somewhat interesting!
Katherine Martinelli gave me the Versatile Blogger award, and the rule is that I need to share 7 facts about me:
- I have traveled to 21 countries, but I ain’t got nothin’ on my dad! He’s been to nearly 60 countries. The next country I’ll be traveling to? Italy. I’m so excited to eat the food!
- I’m German, French, Irish, and Austrian from my dad’s side, and Korean and Mongolian from my mom’s side. I’m a pretty mixed individual!
- I did not grow up eating meatloaf and mac n cheese. Not only did my mom cook me authentic Korean food growing up, but she has also attended culinary schools in Italy and France.
- My grandpa invented low-loss fiber optics with Keck and Schultz, and it makes the internet, TV, and other telecommunications cheap and possible. Thanks grandpa!
- My favorite board game is Scrabble…and I know how to kick butt at it!
- While I do enjoy making food for people, I enjoy showing people how to improve their own cooking much more. While I can’t say for sure, for that reason, I don’t think you’d ever see a restaurant from me in the future.
- I basically only drink water and milk. I don’t know why, but I just don’t get excited about drinks! I do however cook and bake with liqueurs and wine very frequently.
Erin of Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts gave me an award as well! Here are the questions I am supposed to answer, and a couple more facts about me:
Favorite Color– Pink…it’s such a pretty, happy, fun color.
Favorite Song – Definitely something by Keane, but I can’t pick just one song!
Favorite Dessert – Peanut Butter Semifreddo. Can’t be beat.
What Irks Me – When people complain excessively about their life. Everyone has their bad days, but really, even the least fortunate people in this country have a better life than many people around the world. There is always something to complain about if you look for it.
When I am Upset I -try to resist goodies in the fridge, and go for a run instead. Favorite Pet – I guess I’m one of the few people who never had a pet growing up! I can’t say I minded though. I can’t imagine cleaning up fur all the time…and well, other body waste LOL.
Black or White – I love white. White makes me happy.
Biggest Fear – An early death. I want to live a long happy life!
Best Feature – Many have said I have a nice smile. And well…that’s a good thing because I smile a lot!
My Everyday Attitude – I am amazed every day by what a great life I have. Not everything is perfect or ideal, but I really have it good. I’m very grateful.
What is Perfection to me – Any situation where I can enjoy time with my husband and/or friends. Nothing fulfills me more than spending time with the people I love! Guilty Pleasure – Scraping and licking bowls and plates. I can’t help myself when I make so many delicious things.
Tag – You’re It
1. Ann @ Cooking Healthy for Me
2. Tes @ Tes At Home
3. Bobbi @ Bam’s Kitchen
4. Greg @ Rufus Guide
5. Ashley@ The Driven Cook
I always appreciate others thinking of me, so thanks to Erin and Katherine for passing these awards on to me! See you tomorrow for a recipe =)